The Key to Generating More Referrals
Tom Ferry’s Formula for your content and marketing: Frequency creates Familiarity, Authenticity, and Relevancy — which creates Trust!
Some ideas for building a referral base:
- Create your own video show
- Interview local business owners
- Showcase “Behind the Scenes”
- Neighborhood Tours
- Be Authentic – what do you do outside of work?
- Mail CMA’s to all of your clients at least 2x/year
- Grow your base through Influencers (that you know)
- Partner with local businesses to educate their employees
- Multipurpose every show – blog, podcast, quote cards, clips for social
- Put everything on a content calendar
- Create (or join) a networking group
- Host client events
- Create (or join) a mastermind
- Meet with 3-5 clients/past clients Every. Single. Week.
- “Surprise and Delight” your clients
- Grow your agent database
- Send out Quarterly Direct Mails
- Call & Ask!
For a full look at Day 1 at the Success Summit, check out our YouTube page.
Stay tuned for more info & content from my time in Anaheim. Until then, let’s keep in touch on social media.
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® – Metropolitan
Katie Day, REALTOR®, The MOVEMETOTX Team
2 Greenway Plaza #150 Houston, TX 77046
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Home Buying Series: bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
Home Selling Series: bit.ly/movemetotxsell