If you’re looking for a delicious and premium boba tea experience, then we’ve got a spot you definitely need to check out. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Li Luong the owner of Teapresso Bar Houston to learn more about the business.
Teapresso was founded in 2014 in Honolulu, Hawaii with the vision in mind of bringing a healthier alternative to the coffee and milk tea market. There are 17 locations throughout Hawaii and then in May of 2018, University of Houston graduates Li and Patrick brought Teapresso to Houston. They had traveled the world and had really enjoyed Teapresso and wanted to bring that level of quality that they thought was missing to Houston. They have since expanded beyond their original location to open in Sugar Land and will soon be opening a location in EaDo. To learn more about Teapresso and to check out their menu, you can find them online at https://www.teapressobartx.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Real Broker, LLC