Houston has a lot of Asian cuisine but one culture that doesn’t have as much representation as the others is Korean. This restaurant is determined to help change that. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Jason Cho, the owner of Dak & Bop.
Dak & Bop originally opened back in 2014 with a different location over in the Houston Museum district. Since then, that location has closed and a new concept within the Dak & Bop brand was born and is housed on West 18th Street in the Houston Heights. The idea behind this location is a chef driven menu with an elevated gastropub feel. They take traditional dishes and give them a unique spin with their ingredients and presentation. There is also a distinct Italian influence on their menu at this particular location.
For more information on Dak & Bop and to check out their menu, you can visit them online at https://www.dakandbop.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty