This next spot blends Japanese techniques with Houston flavors and ingredients to deliver a unique and delicious experience. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Naoki Yoshida, the owner and chef behind Shun Japanese Kitchen.
Shun Japanese Kitchen opened its doors in Houston back in 2018. Their goal is to really explore new realms of Japanese cuisine through the eyes of, in their words, “2nd Generation Japanese-American.” They have the mindset of a Japanese Kitchen but have a mix of new and unique flavors and foods that they incorporate into their menu. Even their dining room reflects their theme of traditional meets modern with an eclectic mix of traditional Japanese décor and pops of modern graffiti.
For more information on Shun or to check out their menu, you can visit them online at https://www.shunkitchen.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty