I spent last week in Anaheim at the Tom Ferry Success Summit. The week was jam packed with great speakers, networking events, breakout sessions, and fun! I wanted to outline a few of my “major takeaways” to share with my agent & broker friends.
If you’ve been in real estate for a few weeks, a few years, or a few decades, there’s a high probability you’ve heard the word “disruptor” when referring to many of the new companies that are entering the real estate marketplace. One of the key items we reviewed were:
The Top 8 Ways to Become “Un-Disruptable”
- Take Responsibility – this is MY business!
- Stockpile Cash – stop spending money on dumb $hit! Know your average cost per transaction & your most profitable transaction. Force your savings for both savings & taxes (make it happen)
- My Business is a math equation – have more conversations. Review your numbers, and understand HOW many conversations and appointments actually result in sales.
- Run a Tech Enabled Service – how can you better automate your business?
- Build the Marketing Parthenon – add more lead sources
- Position Yourself as the Agent of Trust – be the authority
- Up Your Game on Experience & Conversion – what can you do to surprise & delight your customers?
- A Team Outproduces an Individual – if a “team” isn’t your thing, add admin support. Spend your time on money making activities.
For a full look at Day 1 at the Success Summit, check out our YouTube page.
Stay tuned for more info & content from my time in Anaheim. Until then, let’s keep in touch on social media.
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® – Metropolitan
Katie Day, REALTOR®, The MOVEMETOTX Team
2 Greenway Plaza #150 Houston, TX 77046
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Home Buying Series: bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
Home Selling Series: bit.ly/movemetotxsell