We recently posted an Instagram story about interviewing multiple agents when looking to buy or sell real estate and were surprised at the amount of comments we received on this topic!
We wanted to share a few questions to ask when interviewing an agent to help get you started:
- How long have you been a REALTOR®?
- How long have you represented sellers (or buyers)
- Are you a Full-Time agent?
- What are your areas of specialized knowledge?
- How do you plan on marketing my home?
- What is your online marketing strategy?
- How will you assist me at each stage of the transaction?
- What type of written agreement do you have that details our obligations to each other?
- What type of guarantees do you offer? How long is a listing (or representation agreement)?
If you’re interested in buying or selling in the Greater Houston area, let’s chat!
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® – Metropolitan
Katie Day, REALTOR®
2 Greenway Plaza #150 Houston, TX 77046