If you’re looking for an afternoon pick-me-up, then have we got the truck for you! This business focuses on coffee, tea, acai bowls and popsicles from Steel City Pops! For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Kyle Buthod of Citizens Truck to learn more about his business along with his products!
Citizens Truck is a new feature to Houston, having only really gotten its start in 2020. The truck itself came all the way from Detroit and was originally used for hauling farm equipment and heavy items. It was then converted into a food truck by a Michigan based church to serve food to the homeless. Eventually it ended up in an antique shop in La Grange until Kyle stumbled upon it and decided to convert it into the Citizens Truck. The truck has regular spots throughout the week where it is parked but is also available for rent or for catering various sized events.
For more information on Citizens Truck and to see where it will be in the upcoming week, you can visit them online at https://www.citizenstruck.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Real Broker, LLC