For an ice cold treat to beat the Texas heat, look no further than this week’s dessert bar. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Chris Doan, the owner of Popfancy to find out more about his business.
Popfancy originally popped up on the scene in Houston as small kiosks in malls such as Memorial City and the Galleria. Their goal was to offer a healthier alternative to traditional desserts. The way they achieved this was by making their pops with fresh all-natural ingredients and organic sweeteners. They also steer clear of preservatives, fillers, dyes, and artificial sweeteners to make sure the product the customer is getting is the highest quality possible. Since their expansion to a physical location they have also been able to offer a larger variety of desserts such ice cream and mochi waffles.
For more information on Popfancy and to check out their current menu, you can visit them online at http://www.popfancypops.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty