A modern and fresh take on Mexican cuisine is exactly what you’ll find at this Finn Hall restaurant. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Stephanie Velazquez, one of the co-owners of Papalo Mercado, and learn more about their business.
Initially, Stephanie and her partner Nicholas were solely doing pop ups under the name Tlahuac. They would go to different bars, coffee shops and stores in the local area and would sell their various products such as pan dulce, tacos, and agua frescas. Then last year, they were offered a spot in Finn Hall that they decided to name Papalo Taqueria. There they serve a variety of unique and delicious tacos all made with local and high quality ingredients as well as a handful of other dishes like their queso fresco ensalada. If taking a trip to Finn Hall is not in your near future, you can still find their items such as their tortillas and their homemade queso fresco at Henderson & Kane.
For more information on Papalo Mercado, you can check them out online at https://www.papalomercado.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty