If you’re looking for a high quality burger with the best local ingredients and all things made in house, look no further than Rodeo Goat. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we speak to Mike Chumbley, a manager at Rodeo Goat Houston.
Rodeo Goat is a local chain that has several locations in the state of Texas. They originally started out in the DFW area before beginning their expansion. The concept and the restaurant came from Shannon Wynne who is behind places such as the Flying Saucer, Flying Fish, and Meddlesome Moth. They pride themselves in the process that they go through for their burgers; hand grinding the meat, handmaking all the sauces and using as many local ingredients as possible.
For more information on Rodeo Goat and to check out their menu, you can visit them online at https://www.rodeogoat.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty