If you’re looking for authentic Chinese dumplings, then look no further. For this week’s #NeighborhoodSpotlight, join us as we talk to Elaine Won and Ashley Lai, the owners of Dumpling Haus, a family run business serving up handmade dumplings.
Dumpling Haus originally started out as a pop-up business with no brick-and-mortar location. They would partner with bars and events throughout the city as a way of sharing their dumplings with Houston. They eventually moved on to farmers markets and now have their own brick-and-mortar location. The concept for the restaurant really came from the fact that dumplings are so essential in Chinese culture, and Elaine couldn’t find any that reminded her of the ones she had back in China. So, she decided to start making her own dumplings and then sharing them with friends. Eventually she was encouraged to have her first pop up at a local coffee shop in 2016 and the rest is history. To find out more about Dumpling Haus and to check out their menu, you can visit them online at https://www.dumplinghaushtx.com/
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
– Home Buying Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxbuy
– Home Selling Series: https://bit.ly/movemetotxsell
– Local Houston MUST VISIT Spots: https://bit.ly/3al5X4j
– Houston Homes For Sale: https://bit.ly/2DLOrKF
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty