The National Association of REALTORS® publishes a guidebook with a TON of great information to help sellers with the daunting process of selling their home. We’re posting some of our favorite articles here.
Interested in learning more? E-mail us for your own copy today! email@example.com
- Trim bushes and branches so they don’t block windows or architectural details.
- Set a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch or front walkway.
- Install new, matching locks and knobs on your front door.
- Repair any cracks or holes in the driveway, and clean oil spots with degreaser and a steel brush.
- Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
- Stow your garden tools and hoses out of sight, and clear kids’ toys from the lawn.
- Buy a new mailbox.
- Upgrade your outdoor lighting.
- Purchase a new doormat for outside your front door.
- Clean your windows, inside and out.
- Polish or replace your house numbers.
- Mow your lawn. Also, turning on the sprinklers for 30 minutes before the showing will make the whole yard sparkle.
- Place a seasonal wreath on your door.
Consult the MOVEMETOTX Team for other curb appeal options when considering selling your home!
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors – Greenway Plaza
MOVEMETOTX – Katie Day Team
2 Greenway Plaza #150 Houston, TX 77046
Web: http://www.katiedayteam.com | http://www.movemetotx.com