Railway Heights Market is a new mixed use development by Company of Nomads, coming soon to Washington Avenue.
Railway Heights Market will be located at 8200 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007, and will have direct access to many Houston neighborhoods, like the Heights, Cottage Grove, Rice Military, and more!
Inspired by markets like Chelsea Market in NYC, Borough Market in London, St. Lawrence Market in Toronto, Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne, Railway Heights Market will be a 27,000 square foot indoor food and retail market, with 50+ local food, beverage, and retail tenants. Patrons will enjoy a wine bar and local artisan grocery vendors. The outdoor area will feature family park with curated programming, a beer garden, stage, and dog park (with bar).
We are excited for some of the project’s features to promote sustainability and start-up business growth:
- Ugly Produce: Did you know that 40% of the food produced in the US goes uneaten? In order to build a sustainable food ecosystem, they will have “ugly produce” sections in the market, and any remaining products will be sold to on-site vendors.
- Vertical Farms: There will be local farms set up at Railway Heights that will allow vendors to grow food locally and year round. They will be able to not only sell products to on-site vendors, but also in the market, direct to consumers.
- Watever’s Fresh: Source first, then create menus. There will be an on-site restaurant that aims to change the way we eat… they will source ingredients from local farms and vendors, then create menus based on those ingredients. They hope to focus on some specific diets, like Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Vegan, etc.
- Hawker Stations: These are one of my favorite components of the Railway Heights project. There will be “hawker” stations on the second floor of the market, set up for street food style businesses. Intended as a “launch” for businesses, they will offer short-term 3 month leases to new businesses, allowing them to renew if they hit their sales targets. These street food vendors will sell three items each at their booths. This offers a great low-risk and low-cost start up for a new food venture.
Join us as we take a hard hat tour of the project as it’s being built.
For more information & to invest, visit NextSeed today!
Thinking About Buying? Explore Markets Here: https://hmbt.co/9BLC4f
Own a Home? Unlock Your Home Value: https://hmbt.co/PCYMR4
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a real estate team serving the Greater Houston area. We assist buyers, sellers, renters, and investors to achieve their real estate goals throughout Houston. To discuss your real estate goals, give us a call today!
🔻FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA🔻
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/movemetotx
– Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/movemetotx
– Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/movemetotx
– Website: http://www.movemetotx.com
The MOVEMETOTX Team
Coldwell Banker Realty